Thanks so much for taking part in the promotion of our campaign and challenge! I believe your contribution is key for its final success. I truly appreciate your effort to make it a great run.
A few practicalities:
On November 15th we will launch the Crowdfunding campaign to request for funding to create our new and highly improved platform. The perks for this campaign depend on the level of contribution, and range from a €97,- product to a 997,- product, the complete Smart Business Success System.
Since the campaign is not live yet, I can’t share with you the details, but I added a document with the content so you know what it’s all about.
But we want to give people that are interested more than just this. We would love to show them how valuable the content is already, even without this new platform. That’s why we decided to run a FREE 30-day challenge in parallel with the campaign. That will give people a chance to reboot their business and give them tons of results – in only a month.
So, that means for you there are 2 ways to promote our campaign:
- You can promote the FREE 30-day challenge to your network (via email, blog post, etc.)
- You can promote directly to the Indiegogo campaign page
We recommend that you do both and start with the free challenge, as it delivers value and it will tease entrepreneurs to go on for more. They will get a chance to know, like and trust us and it will increase our sales and your commissions.
This is the link to the challenge, to check it out. DON’T use it to promote, since it’s not connected to you!
IMPORTANT: We must be able to track how many of the people registered via your link, so we need to create your link first.
It’s not very complicated, but I need you to take a few steps for it.
Thanks to this link you’ll be able to:
Before the start of the campaign
- Track the number of people who join the FREE 30-Day Business Reboot Challenge
During the campaign
- Track the sales generated by the members of your own audience
- Display your corresponding payout.
First of all, you will need to register on Indiegogo.
In order to set you up technically, here’s the practical steps you need to take:
- Go to indiegogo.com
- If you already have a profile, simply login. Otherwise sign up to the platform.
- Press on the top right corner, where you see your picture and name, and on the dropdown menu, select “Profile”
- Once on your profile, copy the page URL. It is something like www.indiegogo.com/individuals/xxxxxxxxx. Copy the number.
- Once you have the number copied in your clipboard, go to this page to and paste it there after following the simple instructions.
- Submit your data
- After submission, you will also get an email confirmation which contains the link you can share with your list so you can always retrieve later + a media kit you can use to promote the challenge and the campaign. So, to promote you only have to click “Send” as we already created email templates, guest blogs and even FB ads for you so you don’t have to spend time creating marketing content.
If you have any doubts, please watch this short video tutorial I put together for you.
After completing all the steps, you can start sharing the link with your list, use it on your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn broadcasts.
That’s all for now. Talk soon,
Live fully, be awesome,