Business Reboot Challenge
Day 19 – What do you (really) want?
Let me share with you the 10 questions you MUST answer, to make sure that you’re focused on what is it that YOU want YOUR IDEAL business to be and do for you by the end of next year.
- How much money do you want this business to generate this coming year?
- How much of this income should be a result of you working for your business?
- How much of that income should be passive (you might work once for it, but will get paid over and over again, for years to come)?
- How many hours per week would you like to work?
- How many weeks per year would you like to work?
- What will be your exit strategy (e.g. make it generate only passive income, get a team to run it for you, pass it to your children, sell it (whole or part), go public…
- Where would you like to work from?
- How big will be your operation (team, offices, factories, storage…)?
- What impact will this business create in the world?
- Who do you want to help?
There are no wrong or bad answers. But there must be answers.
Only when you have those answers you can begin developing the plan to make this idea of your ideal business a reality.
Now it’s your time…
YOUR ASSIGNMENT – DAY 19
Your challenge for today is to:
- Answer these 10 questions.
- Share your answers in the comment box below.
And then let us know what you chose in the comment box below.
TIPS TO GET THE MAX OUT OF DAY 19
Pro Tip 1: Think big. Think in possibilities, not in obstacles. You don’t need to know HOW you’re going to make these happen, jut WHAT is it that you want from your business.
Pro Tip 2: Give and receive feedback. Read other people comments and see if you can offer some help – how they could clarify and/or focus their answers.