Grow Younger, Live Longer
Most of our life we judge our age by the number of birthdays we celebrated. But this is just a number. You also have a biological age, which is determined by how old you think you are.
Life is a self-fulfilling prophecy, so if you think you’re growing old, you are.
Even though we all have genetic tendencies, our health and aging aren’t set. By re-designing our lifestyle, focusing our attention on happiness and health and making conscious choices in our behavior, we can slow down the aging process, and in many ways reverse it.
You just have to know how.
In this Grow Younger, Live Longer experiential lecture you will learn 10 ways to do just that.
Here are just a few of the topics we will cover during Grow Younger, Live Longer experiential lecture:
- How to develop a supporting mindset about your body, health and aging
- How to dissolve fatigue and stress that accelerate the aging process
- How to nurture your body with healthy food, while eliminate toxins
- How to move, so you keep your body young and your mind vital
- How to eliminate emotional toxins
- And a lot more…
After the Grow Younger, Live Longer experiential lecture – you will go home feeling purposeful, excited, and most important of all… committed to re-design your lifestyle to experience happiness, passion, well-being and health every single day, for many, many years to come.