One small step can change your life
It’s not how big your first step is, but how far will you keep walking.
Can taking one, small step REALLY change your life?
Anyone who ever got inspired by KAIZEN, including me, say “YES!”
Kaizen is a Japanese philosophy (and a way of life) of making big, lasting change through small, continuous improvements.
It’s about making little changes on a regular basis; it’s about finding new, creative, and effective ways to improve your life… from improving your financials to losing weight to fulfilling your life purpose.
I’m using the principles of Kaizen for the last 20 years in any area of my life.
- In 1996 I decided to become a public speaker (although I never spoke in front of a group before. I started giving every week an evening workshop. Within a couple of years I became a master trainer.
- In 2009 I started publishing a business blog every single week. Within 6 months it caught the attention of enough of my target audience that a couple of blog posts were enough to fill up the first Business Bootcamp ever with 850 participants… and the rest, as they say, is… history (in the next 7 years we generated 19 million euro through 25 Business Bootcamps).
- In 2010 I started running 3-4 times a week for 30-60 minutes each time. 8 months later I ran the Rotterdam marathon and broke my personal record.
But you can use Kaizen for any area of your life:
- Health (stop smoking, losing weight, improve sleep, better diet…)
- Relationships (more romance, improved communication, better sex…)
- Business (attract more clients, build brand awareness, create an expert position…)
- Finances (increase savings, decrease expenses, safe investing…)
- Personal growth (improved self-esteem, learning new skills, better intuition…)
I believe Kaizen is a great strategy to create a life of happiness, health, wealth and wisdom.
AND… to make it real and easy for you, I’m inviting you to take 16 minutes every day to do one small task in your business, over a period of 30 days, to produce more growth in your business than you would achieved normally in 12 months.
Don’t believe me?
Join me in the coming 30-day Business Reboot Challenge, and I’ll prove it to you.
Not only that… when you join the challenge TODAY, I will send you immediately my Business Boost in 60 minutes online seminar – “10 Great Methods to Attract Ideal Clients”… as a welcome gift.
Both the 30-day challenge AND the online seminar are FREE, as my “ethical bribe” to get you started with the Kaizen way of life.
And when you see the results for yourself – you’ll have your own experience how one small step can change your life.
All you have do to join the 30-day Business Reboot Challenge AND get the “10 Great Methods to Attract Ideal Clients” online seminar is to fill in this form:
JOIN THE FREE 30-DAY “BUSINESS REBOOT” CHALLENGE
I’m totally excited for the coming 30-day challenge (I know what in there… it’s really powerful stuff, and it will not take more than 16 minutes of your time…
And until the challenge begins, next week, let me know in the comment box below, what is your current biggest challenge in your business, and I’ll try to support you with that challenge during the 30-day Business Reboot Challenge.
And until we meet…
Live fully, be awesome,
P. S. Please take a moment to share about the 30-Day Business Reboot Challenge with your network. Any independent professional, freelancer and small business owner – should have this chance…